or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Oi Shopping list synchronization between a smart phone and a tablet would save a lot of rewriting. How can a list be transferred? Does Dropbox work between Windows and Android? I have my doubts. Please advise.

Peter

• AaronAaron commented  · 

On my other phone i Could read what I was typing just fine, but with my new Samsung s2 I can not read what I'm typing against the background. Can you offer suggestions?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sending should be in some proper format.

• Cynde Godsey KnollhoffCynde Godsey Knollhoff commented  · 

I personally love this app. You need to catch up with COZI which allows family members to interact with the same list. VERY handy.

• gingerginger commented  · 

How do I export my OI shopping list to my new phone?

• Tassilo HornTassilo Horn commented  · 

An easy way to synchronize was to allow the user to customize where the shopping lists get stored. That way, one could say they should be stored in Dropbox/ShoppingLists or GDrive/ShoppingLists, and the synchronization would just work without much effort.

• ChatdoChatdo commented  · 

Yes sync between two users or two phones, maybe with sharing option :
        Auto/On demand Sharing by sms (For people with unlimited sms)
        Auto/On demand sharing by mail (If the application can read gmail)
        Or with a web interface but this means that you (OpenIntents peoples) must maintain a server and I do not think it is in your philosophy.

Just keep your appli simply !
        Very good job !

• NostradamusNostradamus commented  · 

Just another reminder about this missing feature. Would be so cool to sync a list between different devices. Please try to bring it in! I think lot of people would even pay for this (Pro version or whatever) - at least I would!

• revitalrevital commented  · 

I love OIshopping list for android, I wish to have it also for IPHONE

• BIG DOGBIG DOG commented  · 

It was your OI Shopping list Live View app. It doesn't look like it is that; I don't know what LiveView is, but I don't have it installed. :-/

• BIG DOGBIG DOG commented  · 

Is this what that new paid app extension does? I don't quite understand from the Market description...

• Ellen MoreelsEllen Moreels commented  · 

Your app is simple but very practical and I love it. Just miss the sync option!

• clane1wdeclane1wde commented  · 

I have only been involved in this amazingly addictive madness. I have been picking. Up small tips here and there but to be honest Im really unsure what i need to do to get the results Im looking for and i really would like to know where to follow up on the do's and don ts

• Brian KnappBrian Knapp commented  · 

I would love to see this feature! I have a tablet, an android phone, and my wife has an android phone too. I want to be able to update my list on one device and have it immediately push to all other devices. Wouldn't mind a web interface too!

• jagguar7jagguar7 commented  · 

I have a couple different Android devices and my wife also has a Droid. I would love to be able to sync shopping lists across all our devices so that I could remember to add something to a list and it would update on all sync'ed devices.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base