or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AaronAaron commented  · 

On my other phone i Could read what I was typing just fine, but with my new Samsung s2 I can not read what I'm typing against the background. Can you offer suggestions?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sending should be in some proper format.

• Cynde Godsey KnollhoffCynde Godsey Knollhoff commented  · 

I personally love this app. You need to catch up with COZI which allows family members to interact with the same list. VERY handy.

• gingerginger commented  · 

How do I export my OI shopping list to my new phone?

• Tassilo HornTassilo Horn commented  · 

An easy way to synchronize was to allow the user to customize where the shopping lists get stored. That way, one could say they should be stored in Dropbox/ShoppingLists or GDrive/ShoppingLists, and the synchronization would just work without much effort.

• ChatdoChatdo commented  · 

Yes sync between two users or two phones, maybe with sharing option :
        Auto/On demand Sharing by sms (For people with unlimited sms)
        Auto/On demand sharing by mail (If the application can read gmail)
        Or with a web interface but this means that you (OpenIntents peoples) must maintain a server and I do not think it is in your philosophy.

Just keep your appli simply !
        Very good job !

• NostradamusNostradamus commented  · 

Just another reminder about this missing feature. Would be so cool to sync a list between different devices. Please try to bring it in! I think lot of people would even pay for this (Pro version or whatever) - at least I would!

• revitalrevital commented  · 

I love OIshopping list for android, I wish to have it also for IPHONE

• BIG DOGBIG DOG commented  · 

It was your OI Shopping list Live View app. It doesn't look like it is that; I don't know what LiveView is, but I don't have it installed. :-/

Is this what that new paid app extension does? I don't quite understand from the Market description...

• Ellen MoreelsEllen Moreels commented  · 

Your app is simple but very practical and I love it. Just miss the sync option!

• clane1wdeclane1wde commented  · 

I have only been involved in this amazingly addictive madness. I have been picking. Up small tips here and there but to be honest Im really unsure what i need to do to get the results Im looking for and i really would like to know where to follow up on the do's and don ts

• Brian KnappBrian Knapp commented  · 

I would love to see this feature! I have a tablet, an android phone, and my wife has an android phone too. I want to be able to update my list on one device and have it immediately push to all other devices. Wouldn't mind a web interface too!

• jagguar7jagguar7 commented  · 

I have a couple different Android devices and my wife also has a Droid. I would love to be able to sync shopping lists across all our devices so that I could remember to add something to a list and it would update on all sync'ed devices.

Wow, incredibly impressed...and I'm not easily impressed.

Okay so I'm kinda disappointed I'm not the originator of this idea(ideas are kinda my specialty), but I'm glad it's so popular!

Yeah, so it looks like Cloud pushes are the way to go with this idea. They can be sent immediately upon any changes occurring, and can be intercepted by the app(I think) as long as it's running to implement those changes immediately.

Let's all make this happen! ^_^

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base