Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    OpenIntents SupportAdminOpenIntents Support (Admin, OpenIntents) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Eroor application. Camera.for.android.h.t.c.peleaz

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I love this app and use it for dozens of recurring lists. My only issue is that it doesn't have a way to Alphabetize the shopping lists and I have to look for a while, since I have 28 lists! Thanks for the help.

• tracey29tracey29 commented  · 

It would be great to be able to use different colours for different categories in ky shopping list eg blue for frozen, purple for fruit & veg. Is there any way of doing this?

• JackJack commented  · 

Would be great to put the items in any order

• BIG DOGBIG DOG commented  · 

Aaron, it sounds to me like szw is just looking for ease of use, such that he can create sub-lists to condense a list of 25 visible items down to, say, 3. Keep each screen view from scrolling data. This is a popular design methodology in web UI layout(or ANY layout, really). Really easy to implement, too. Just switch the tag to a List name index, and then add a Parent/Child relationship to the OI DB structure. :-)

• Aaron PeromsikAaron Peromsik commented  · 

@szw - It sounds like you are trying to make a new proposal, not comment on "sort list of shopping lists." What do you see as the advantages of distinct categories relative to the tagging which OI Shopping List already supports?

• szwszw commented  · 

Allow shopping list to be divided into categories such as cosmetics, produce, frozen foods, etc.

• CallMeLaNNCallMeLaNN commented  · 

yes, we can drag an item up or down based on priority or where the item located in the store. optionally can sort by a-z, and automatically checked item going to the bottom like Mobisle Note.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

It would be nice to have a slider like some of the apps have so that the
        List can be put in any order.

Feedback and Knowledge Base